Your Statutory rights are not affected by any of the following terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. "The Company" shall mean Doro Tape (UK) Ltd. "The Customer" shall mean any person, firm or company from whom an order for goods is received. "Goods" shall mean anything supplied by the Company to the Customer.
2. The price shall be stated in the Company's invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
3. Payment terms for a trading account are 30 days end of month unless otherwise agreed in writing. The Customer shall pay all accounts in full and not exercise any rights of set-off or counter-claim against invoices submitted by the Company. In line with government legislation and regulations, the Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue invoices and recover all reasonable costs incurred in recovering the debt.
4. The customerís own conditions of purchase shall not apply unless accepted in writing in advance.
5. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
6. The company will endeavour to supply goods without joins. Where this is not possible the join will be clearly tagged.
7. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for goods that have been subjected to any process of any kind.
8. Delivery dates are given in good faith, but the Company shall be under no liability in respect of any delay, however caused.
9. The Company supplies goods in good faith and believes them to be of merchantable quality. Any complaint, dispute or discrepancy must be notified to the Company in writing within 14 days, or if relating to the transport of the goods, within 3 days. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any consequential loss or damage.
10. If the customer does not require the goods, under most circumstances, the company will accept them back in their original condition and packaging. This must be within 7 days of receipt of the goods. There will be a 15% re-stocking charge.
11. All product information detailed by the company is true to the best of their present knowledge. However it shall not constitute a guarantee for any specific product and shall not establish a legally valid contractual relationship.
12. All prices quoted are exclusive of V.AT.
13. The companyís Equal Opportunity; Environmental and Quality Management policies are available on request.
14. Telephone calls are monitored, under the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) Regulations.
15. We do not make any information relating to the customer available to third parties.
16. These conditions shall be governed by English Law.
All trademarks appearing on the service are trademarks of their respective owners.