Your Statutory rights are not affected by any of the following terms and conditions.
1. "The Company" shall mean Doro Tape (UK) Ltd. "The Customer" shall mean any person, firm or company from whom an order for goods is received. "Goods" shall mean anything supplied by the Company to the Customer.
2. The price shall be stated in the Company's invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
3. Payment terms for a trading account are 30 days end of month unless otherwise agreed in writing. The Customer shall pay all accounts in full and not exercise any rights of set-off or counter-claim against invoices submitted by the Company. In line with government legislation and regulations, the Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue invoices and recover all reasonable costs incurred in recovering the debt.
4. The Customer’s own conditions of purchase shall not apply unless accepted in writing in advance.
5. Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk, property in and title to the Goods shall remain with the seller until the seller has received payment of the full price of (a) all Goods and/or Services the subject of the Contract and (b) all other goods and/or services supplied by the seller to the buyer under any contract whatsoever. Payment of the full price shall include, without limitation, the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the Company and the Customer.
6. The Company will endeavour to supply goods without joins. Where this is not possible the join will be clearly tagged.
7. Delivery dates are given in good faith, but the Company shall be under no liability in respect of any delay, however caused. Please refer to our Delivery Information page for more details on pricing.
8. The Company supplies goods in good faith and believes them to be of merchantable quality and within industry standard tolerances of quality. We recommend that due to the variety and complexity of use, that the Customer should evaluate the suitability and performance of the product for each intended use and that the Customer should assume all risks regarding such use.
The technical information provided for our products is true to the best of our present knowledge and all specifications are subject to change without prior notice. However, it shall not constitute a guarantee for any specific product feature and shall not establish a legally valid contractual relationship. We recommend that the customer test the suitability of the product for the required purposes under original conditions. Any claims for compensation beyond the value of the product itself are excluded. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for goods that have been subjected to any process of any kind.
Any complaint, dispute or discrepancy must be notified to the Company within 7 days, or if relating to the transportation of the goods, within 3 days. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any consequential loss or damage in respect of any defect in the Goods arising from any drawing, design or specification supplied by the Customer or in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the Company's instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without the Company's approval.
9. Sometimes things go wrong and it may be necessary for the Customer to want to return the Goods to the Company. If so we are always happy to assist. Please refer to the different sections on our Returns & Refund Policy depending on the circumstances for wanting to return the Goods.
10. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
11. The company takes responsibility for their staff, the environment and to data protection very seriously. The company’s Privacy Statement; Equal Opportunity; Environmental and Quality Management policies are available on request.
12. Telephone calls are monitored for training and quality purposes. Our monitoring complies to the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) Regulations 2000.
14. These conditions shall be governed by English Law.
To apply for a trade account please click here to fill out the form
All trademarks appearing on the service are trademarks of their respective owners.
Sign up to our newsletter
Keep up to date with everything new at Dorotape and find fresh inspiration for adding the WOW factor to your project. Plus product news, industry views and great offers too!