Aslan 13142S Aurora Dichroic Film
Aslan SE71 13142S Aurora is an incredible self-adhesive film that displays one colour while reflecting back a different colour. Designed to be used on to rigid smotth flat and slight curved surfaces, the iridescent colour change effect (actually called dichroic effect) of Aurora is a fusion of hot deep pink and alluring azure blues that changes depending on the viewing angle.
- 190 micron pvc / polyester face film.
- Permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Siliconised kraft paper liner 120g/sqm.
- Designed for application to clean, flat smooth surfaces (some de-lamination may occur if applied on to uneven, curved or flexible substrates).
- Suitable mainly for interior use and with limited exterior durability.
- Consistent deep vivid colours without hot spot blemishes.
- Perfect for contour cutting even small intricate detail.
- Now even easier to apply.
Prices shown are per linear metre at 1200mm wide