Regular Dorotape customers will know that we are huge fans of Ritrama’s Ri-Mark vinyl range and that we already stock the popular Event Series and Optima Series ranges, so we’re delighted to be adding the Platinum Series to our range this month.
Where the Event series fits the bill for monomeric sign-making vinyl with external colour stability of up to five years and Optima polymeric films have external durability of up to six years, the new polymeric Platinum Series offers outdoor stability of up to 10 years making it their premium product in terms of durability.
● It’s suitable for a wide range of uses from long term vehicle graphics and exterior signage to point-of-sale advertising as well as interior signage and other decorative displays.
● Thin 65 micron face film available in a massive range of 72 colours with 25 of those on an embossed AIRFLOW liner.
● It offers both dry and wet application options depending on the backing liner selected.
● Very cohesive solvent based adhesive provides excellent dimensional stability and water resisitance for long term durability.
● Excellent conformability to 3D curved surfaces (for extremely curved surfaces or corrugations this vinyl should be cut and applied with an overlap).
● Outdoor durability of up to 10 years.
● Easier stripping & weeding with a liner of white films coated with a blue contrast silicone.
● Fire Rated to Euroclass DIN EN 13501-1:2019-05 with classification B-s1-d0.
The Platinum Series is coated with a clear permanent solvent based adhesive and is available with two different backing liners. The standard clay coated kraft liner of the non-airflow version allows for traditional wet application so the film can be ‘floated’ onto the glass surface and slipped into position. This version is more suitable in areas where there is a higher level of humidity such as launderettes and hair salons. The micro-embosssed PE coated kraft liner of the AIRFLOW colours helps to reduce the risk of unsightly bubbles during application and offers a reduced application time.
We hope that you found this blog relevant and informative and that you'd be interested in reading some of our other blogs
Article Posted: 24/05/2023 11:23:23
Sign up to our newsletter
Keep up to date with everything new at Dorotape and find fresh inspiration for adding the WOW factor to your project. Plus product news, industry views and great offers too!